You can install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer. The installation process is quite similar to the standard Windows Application. You can follow the How to install the Qualcomm Driver page to install the drivers correctly.
So taking the chance here to add sincere thanks, we could expect more stable and extended tool support in the times ahead. If you encounter any issues or errors while following this tutorial, do let me know by dropping a comment below.
It is your own responsibility to obtain the proper permissions by e.g. buying an OHA-licensed device with pre-installed Google Apps and/or acquiring the applications from Google’s Play Store. To ensure that all important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc) is safe, back them all up because you could loose data after flashing. Please don’t file directly any GitHub issues for The Open GApps Project if you experience problems with the OpenGApps.org pre-built packages.
- Their latest Redmi Note 8 (8T in Europe) is proof of that.
- All the Custom ROMs on the list are selected after looking at their update frequency, stability, and performance.
- Download the Latest MIUI Fastboot ROM for your Phone here and unzip the folder on your desktop.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Driver can be helpful if you’re trying to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Xiaomi Device.
more than 20 different manufacturers thanks to our open-source community of contributors from all around the world. The ROM is based on the Pixel OS but comes with a lot of customizable options.
- It’s hard to guarantee «100% safeness» with this kind of operations, but I designed it to be the most safe as I can get.
- SP Flash Tool always allows you to flash your custom recovery by adding the scatter file that name must be recovered.img file, you may flash it easily.
- Xiaomi kicked off its Android 11 update rollout with the Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro, and the Redmi K30 Pro in September last year.
The download file contains the USB driver, Flash Tool and the stock ROM file. Custom ROMs no doubt bring in a couple of extra goodies than what your device might not be shipped with. However, these custom ROMs are usually buggy and might have some stability issues as well. The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet. Therefore, it is capable of providing greater stability and a bug-free experience. Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices. Open the stock ROM MI Flash tool on your desktop and boot your phone into fastboot mode.